Monroe Skincare Moisturiser SPF 20
- vegan general moisturizer that contains hyaluronic acid, retinoid, vitamin c and vitamin e.
- it doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, common allergens, parabens, silicones or sulfates.
- it does contain fragrances and oils.
- it is likely to be good for anti aging, brightening skin, scar healing, dark spots and better texture.
- it is not fungal acne (malassezia) safe and reef safe.
This product was submitted by Jacob
Monroe Skincare Moisturiser SPF 20 31 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Benzophenone-3 can cause irritation.
We don't have a description for Propylene Glycol.
Ethylhexyl Salicylate can worsen rosacea.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is a fragrance.
Cetyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol.
We don't have a description for Faex Extract.
We don't have a description for Carbomer.
Stearic Acid isn't fungal acne safe. It can be bad for oily skin.
We don't have a description for Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate.
Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil is an oil.
We don't have a description for Allantoin.
Retinyl Palmitate is a form of retinoid. It can be good for be good for oily skin. It can help to improve skin texture, reduce large pores, reduce the effects of aging, reduce the visibility of dark spots, heal scars, and fight acne. It can be bad for dry skin and cause irritation.
Carotenoids is an antioxidant.
Ascorbyl Palmitate is a form of Vitamin C and is an antioxidant. It can help to reduce redness, improve skin texture, reduce the effects of aging, reduce the visibility of dark spots, and brighten skin.
Dipropylene Glycol is a fragrance.
We don't have a description for Decylene Glycol.
We don't have a description for Caprylyl Glycol.
Sodium Benzoate is a preservative.
Potassium Sorbate is a preservative.