Our database has 656 products that contain Potassium Sorbate.
A preservative derived from the potassium salt of sorbic acid. It is naturally occurring in some berries.
Alternate name: Potassium (E,E)-hexa-2,4-dienoate
What it is:
Want to like or dislike this ingredient?Join SkinSort For Free
Potassium Sorbate Stats
- Potassium Sorbate is a somewhat common cosmetic ingredient.
- 17% of products in our database contain it.
Products With Potassium Sorbate:
|Preservative||Tending to preserve or capable of preserving.|
- CosIng ID: 37025
- INCI Name: POTASSIUM SORBATE
- INN Name: potassium sorbate
- EC #: 246-376-1 / -
- Ph. Eur. Name: kalii sorbas
- All Functions: Preservative
CosIng is the European Commission database for information on cosmetic substances and ingredients.
SkinSort uses CosIng to source some of it's data on ingredient names and functions.