Our database has 855 products that contain Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.
A fatty acid found in the milk of mammals, coconuts, and palm-kernels. It is antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory.
Alternate names: Decanoic acid, ester with 1,2,3-propanetriol octanoate; Glycerides, mixed decanoyl and octanoyl
What it is:
Want to like or dislike this ingredient?Join SkinSort For Free
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Stats
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is a somewhat common cosmetic ingredient.
- 20% of products in our database contain it.
1 user has liked this ingredient
1 user has disliked this ingredient
Products With Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride:
- CosIng ID: 74816
- INCI Name: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- EC #: 277-452-2 / 265-724-3
- All Functions: Masking, Perfuming, Skin Conditioning
CosIng is the European Commission database for information on cosmetic substances and ingredients.
SkinSort uses CosIng to source some of it's data on ingredient names and functions.