ma:nyo Pure Cleansing Oil
- cruelty-free makeup remover that contains vitamin e.
- it doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, common allergens, parabens, silicones or sulfates.
- it does contain fragrances and oils.
- it is likely to be good for oily skin.
- it is fungal acne (malassezia) safe and reef safe.
This product was submitted by Genne
1. Pump 4 times to obtain an appropriate amount of the formula.
2. Gently apply to the nose, forehead, cheeks and T-zone.
3. Emulsify the formula and massage for 40 seconds.
4. Wash off with lukewarm water.
ma:nyo Pure Cleansing Oil 25 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Glycine Soja Oil is a fragrance and is an oil.
We don't have a description for Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is a fragrance.
We don't have a description for Squalane.
We don't have a description for Isoamyl Laurate.
Camellia Japonica Seed Oil is an oil.
Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil is an oil.
We don't have a description for Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Oryza Sativa Bran Oil is an oil.
We don't have a description for Rice Ferment Filtrate.
We don't have a description for Decyl Glucoside.
We don't have a description for Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil is an oil.