Explore Routine Login

Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Ingredients Explained

2
0
1
0

Published March 6, 2023 Added by GraceJohn_609

Save

Overview

What it is

Eye moisturizer with 3 ingredients

Cool Features

It is fungal acne (malassezia) safe and reef safe

Suited For

It has ingredients that are good for fighting acne, anti aging, sensitive skin and reducing pores

Free From

It doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, common allergens, fragrances, oils, parabens, silicones or sulfates

Fun facts

This product is used in 7 routines created by our community.

We independently verify ingredients and our claims are backed by peer-reviewed research. Does this product need an update? Let us know.

Eye moisturizer with 3 ingredients

Quick info

You should know

Benefits

Ingredients 3

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Astringent
Antioxidant IconHelps reduce Skin Redness IconHelps reduce irritation IconGood for Minimizing Pores IconHelps with Anti-Aging IconHelps fight Acne Icon
AntioxidantAntioxidant Icon 5 Benefits

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is derived from the leaves of the tea plant. Black tea, green tea, and oolong tea are all harvested from this plant.

Cucumis Sativus Fruit Skin Conditioning

Cucumis Sativus Fruit is also known as the cucumber. Cucumis Sativus is native to South Asia and can now be found on every continent.

Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract Emollient, Skin Conditioning

Actinidia Chinensis is the extract from kiwi fruit. It contains antioxidants in the forms of Vitamin C and polyphenols.

Ingredient Ratings

Based on the number of likes and dislikes each ingredient has received.

3
liked
mixed
disliked
not rated

Ingredients Explained

This product contains 3 ingredients. Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Astringent
Loved

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is derived from the leaves of the tea plant. Black tea, green tea, and oolong tea are all harvested from this plant.

This ingredient has many skin benefits:

This ingredient contains polyphenols, a strong antioxidant. Antioxidants help fight off molecules that damage skin cells.

On top of that, the antioxidants in green tea neutralize free-radicals from the sun. This gives the skin some extra UV protection, but should not replace sunscreen.

Many components of tea have anti-inflammatory properties.

Polyphenols and L-theanine help soothe the skin and reduce irritation. The caffeine in Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract helps calm inflamed blood vessels.

Other compounds found in tea include: Vitamin Bs, linoleic acid, magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc.

Research has shown both drinking Camellia Sinensis Leaf Tea and applying it to the skin can help boost skin elasticity and hydration. Studies also show using tea extract may reduce sebum, or oil, production.

Learn more about Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Skin Conditioning
Liked

Cucumis Sativus Fruit is also known as the cucumber. Cucumis Sativus is native to South Asia and can now be found on every continent.

Cucumbers are mostly made up of water (95%), and the other 5% is composed of: vitamin C,, caffeic acid, fatty acids, amino acids, and other minerals.

Cucumbers have anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and hydrating properties.

Learn more about Cucumis Sativus Fruit
Emollient, Skin Conditioning
Liked

Actinidia Chinensis is the extract from kiwi fruit. It contains antioxidants in the forms of Vitamin C and polyphenols.

Antioxidants help protect your skin against free-radicals. Free-radicals are molecules that may damage your skin.

Reviews

Help out the community - be the first to rate this product.

Verified by SkinSort

We're dedicated to providing you with the most up-to-date and science-backed ingredient info out there.

The data we've presented on this page has been verified by a member of the SkinSort Team.

Read more about us