Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm
- vegan and cruelty-free lip moisturizer that contains aha, vitamin c and vitamin e.
- it doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, common allergens, parabens, silicones or sulfates.
- it does contain fragrances and oils.
- it is likely to be good for anti aging, brightening skin, dark spots and better texture.
- it is reef safe.
- it is not fungal acne (malassezia) safe.
This product was submitted by MariaFelix1999
Apply generously to lips, elbows, cuticles and heels whenever your skin needs relief from dryness and dullness.
Keys Soulcare Comforting Balm 22 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil is a fragrance and is an oil.
Beeswax can be bad for oily skin.
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil is an oil.
We don't have a description for Synthetic Beeswax.
Parfum is a fragrance.
We don't have a description for Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract.
We don't have a description for Beta-Carotene.
We don't have a description for Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract.
We don't have a description for Caprylyl Glycol.
Ascorbyl Palmitate is a form of Vitamin C, is an antioxidant, and isn't fungal acne safe. It can help to reduce redness, improve skin texture, reduce the effects of aging, reduce the visibility of dark spots, and brighten skin.