Naturium Skincare Retinoid Face Oil
- vegan and cruelty-free oil that contains retinoid and vitamin e.
- it doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, common allergens, parabens, silicones or sulfates.
- it does contain fragrances and oils.
- it is likely to be good for brightening skin.
- it is fungal acne (malassezia) safe and reef safe.
This product was submitted by Genne
Apply a few drops onto face, neck and chest, avoiding the eye area. For best results, apply after serums. Wear SPF during the day. Patch test prior to use is advised.
Naturium Skincare Retinoid Face Oil 14 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is a fragrance.
We don't have a description for Heptyl Undecylenate.
We don't have a description for Squalane.
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a form of retinoid. It can be good for be good for oily skin. It can help to improve skin texture, reduce large pores, reduce the effects of aging, reduce the visibility of dark spots, heal scars, and fight acne. It can be bad for dry skin and cause irritation.
Balanites Roxburghii Seed Oil is an oil.
We don't have a description for Dimethyl Isosorbide.
We don't have a description for Oryza Sativa Bran Extract.
We don't have a description for Helianthus Annuus Extract.
We don't have a description for Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Tocopheryl Acetate is an antioxidant and is a form of Vitamin E. It can help to brighten skin.