Our database has 499 products that contain Tocopheryl Acetate.
A form of Vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties.
Alternate names: 3,4-Dihydro-2,5,7,8-tetramethyl-2-(4,8,12-trimethyltridecyl)-2H-benzopyran-6-yl acetate
What it is:
See our Research Library to learn more about how we classify ingredients.
- This ingredient is somewhat common. 22% of products in our database contain it.
- 0 user(s) have liked this ingredient.
- 0 user(s) have disliked this ingredient.
- CosIng ID: 38627
- INCI Name: TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- EC #: 231-710-0 / 200-405-4
- All Functions: Antioxidant, Skin Conditioning