FaceTheory Supergel Oil-free Moisturiser M3 for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
- vegan and cruelty-free day moisturizer that contains aha, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, pha and vitamin c.
- it doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, common allergens, parabens, silicones or sulfates.
- it does contain fragrances and oils.
- it is likely to be good for fighting acne, anti aging, brightening skin, oily skin and reducing pores.
- it is fungal acne (malassezia) safe and reef safe.
This product was submitted by GERGO
Massage into a clean face morning and night. Let the light gel absorb into your skin.
FaceTheory Supergel Oil-free Moisturiser M3 for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin 16 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a form of Vitamin C and is an antioxidant. It can help to reduce redness, improve skin texture, reduce the effects of aging, reduce the visibility of dark spots, and brighten skin.
Salicylic Acid is a BHA and is a preservative. It can be good for be good for oily skin. It can help to reduce large pores, brighten skin, and fight acne. It can be bad for dry skin, cause irritation, and worsen eczema.
Lactic Acid is an AHA. It can help to reduce large pores and reduce the effects of aging. It can be bad for dry skin, cause irritation, worsen eczema, and worsen rosacea.
We don't have a description for Sodium Anisate.
We don't have a description for Sodium Levulinate.
Citric Acid is an AHA. It can help to reduce large pores. It can be bad for dry skin and cause irritation.