No7 Youthful Replenishing Facial Oil
- cruelty-free oil that contains retinoid, vitamin c and vitamin e.
- it doesn't contain any common allergens, parabens, silicones or sulfates.
- it does contain harsh alcohols, fragrances and oils.
- it is likely to be good for anti aging, brightening skin, scar healing, dark spots and better texture.
- it is reef safe.
- it is not fungal acne (malassezia) safe.
No7 Youthful Replenishing Facial Oil 12 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is a fragrance.
We don't have a description for Isostearyl Isostearate.
Alcohol Denat. is an alcohol.
Tocopheryl Acetate is an antioxidant and is a form of Vitamin E. It can help to brighten skin.
Parfum is a fragrance.
Isopropyl Myristate is a fragrance and isn't fungal acne safe. It can be bad for acne prone skin.
Retinyl Palmitate is a form of retinoid and isn't fungal acne safe. It can be good for be good for oily skin. It can help to improve skin texture, reduce large pores, reduce the effects of aging, reduce the visibility of dark spots, heal scars, and fight acne. It can be bad for dry skin and cause irritation.
We don't have a description for Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine.
Ascorbyl Palmitate is a form of Vitamin C, is an antioxidant, and isn't fungal acne safe. It can help to reduce redness, improve skin texture, reduce the effects of aging, reduce the visibility of dark spots, and brighten skin.