Our database has 729 products that contain Panthenol.
Panthenol is a provitamin, meaning the body uses it to create vitamins. In this case, it is the provitamin of Vitamin B5. Panthenol has a moisturizing effect on skin.
Alternate names: Butanamide, 2,4-dihydroxy-N-(3-hydroxypropyl)-3,3-dimethyl-, (2R)-; dl-Panthenol
Want to like or dislike this ingredient?Join SkinSort For Free
- Panthenol is a somewhat common cosmetic ingredient.
- 19% of products in our database contain it.
6 users have liked this ingredient
Products With Panthenol:
|Skin Conditioning||to hydrate and soften skin|
- CosIng ID: 35839
- INCI Name: PANTHENOL
- INN Name: dexpanthenol
- EC #: 201-327-3 / 240-540-6
- Ph. Eur. Name: dexpanthenolum
- All Functions: Antistatic, Hair Conditioning, Skin Conditioning
CosIng is the European Commission database for information on cosmetic substances and ingredients.
SkinSort uses CosIng to source some of it's data on ingredient names and functions.