The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter
- cruelty-free lip moisturizer that contains aha, exfoliants and vitamin e.
- it doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, parabens or silicones.
- it does contain common allergens, fragrances, oils and sulfates.
- it is likely to be good for brightening skin.
- it is fungal acne (malassezia) safe and reef safe.
The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter 24 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil is a fragrance and is an oil.
Cera Alba is a fragrance.
Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer is an oil.
Mangifera Indica Seed Oil is an oil.
Lanolin can be bad for oily skin.
We don't have a description for Peg-8 Beeswax.
We don't have a description for Aroma.
Hydrogenated Castor Oil is an oil.
Silica is an exfoliant. It can worsen eczema.
Tocopheryl Acetate is an antioxidant and is a form of Vitamin E. It can help to brighten skin.
We don't have a description for Ammonium Glycyrrhizate.
Barium Sulfate is a type of sulfate.
Citric Acid is an AHA. It can help to reduce large pores. It can be bad for dry skin and cause irritation.
We don't have a description for Ci 77891.
We don't have a description for Ci 19140.