Cos De BAHA Retinol 2.5% Facial Serum with Vitamin E
- vegan serum that contains hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, retinoid, spf and vitamin e.
- it doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, common allergens, oils, parabens, silicones or sulfates.
- it does contain fragrances.
- it is likely to be good for fighting acne, brightening skin and oily skin.
- it is reef safe.
- it is not fungal acne (malassezia) safe.
This product was submitted by Sully.G.K_942
Cos De BAHA Retinol 2.5% Facial Serum with Vitamin E 14 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
We don't have a description for 1,2-Hexanediol.
Polysorbate 20 isn't fungal acne safe.
Tocopheryl Acetate is an antioxidant and is a form of Vitamin E. It can help to brighten skin.
We don't have a description for Rosa Damascena Extract.
We don't have a description for Lavandula Angustifolia Flower.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf is a fragrance.
We don't have a description for Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract.
We don't have a description for Artemisia Vulgaris Extract.