LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- vegan and cruelty-free lip moisturizer that contains 5 ingredients.
- it doesn't contain any harsh alcohols, common allergens, parabens or silicones.
- it does contain fragrances, oils and sulfates.
- it is fungal acne (malassezia) safe and reef safe.
LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub 5 Ingredients Explained
Click on any ingredient to learn more about it
Sulfated Castor Oil is a type of sulfate and is an oil. It can be bad for acne prone skin.
Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone is a fragrance.
We don't have a description for Aroma.
Write your review 👇
Bubblegum Lip Scrub Reviews (1)
1) Never used a lip scrub before this. Too bougie for me. But I bought this because it smells like that pink antibiotic we drank as children. Remember? It looked like pepto bismal but tasted super yummy? Yeah, that's what this lip scrub smells like. ~Nostalgia~
2) SUPER exfoliating. I used it almost everyday in the shower. Scrubbed for 10-15 seconds until the sugar granules dissolved into deliciousness. It's totally edible, so you can just lick it up if you want. I just rinsed it away. My lips are notoriously dry and flaky, so was surprised at how soft and plump my lips would feel for the rest of the day, even without a lipbalm.
3) The jar seems small but you'll use SUCH a tiny amount that it will last forever. My jar lasted almost a year. I took about half a pea-sized amount a few times per week (whenever I remembered).
I will definitely buy it again.
Gotta support my vegan & cruelty-free brands <3