Our database has 390 products that contain Sodium Chloride.
AKA table salt, like the kind you have in your kitchen. Table salt helps thicken products, can act as a binding agent, and sometimes used as an abrasive for exfoliating products.
Want to like or dislike this ingredient?Join SkinSort For Free
Sodium Chloride Stats
- Sodium Chloride is a somewhat common cosmetic ingredient.
- 11% of products in our database contain it.
4 users have disliked this ingredient
Products With Sodium Chloride:
|Masking||obscuring or blocking|
- CosIng ID: 37813
- INCI Name: SODIUM CHLORIDE
- INN Name: sodium chloride
- EC #: 231-598-3
- Ph. Eur. Name: natrii chloridum
- All Functions: Bulking, Masking, Oral Care, Viscosity Controlling
CosIng is the European Commission database for information on cosmetic substances and ingredients.
SkinSort uses CosIng to source some of it's data on ingredient names and functions.