Our database has 681 products that contain Glyceryl Stearate.
Helps blend the water and oil together within a product, can act as a stabilizer, and adds volume. Glyceryl Stearate can be derived from vegetable or animal fats, and is naturally occurring in our bodies.
Alternate names: Stearic acid, monoester with glycerol
Want to like or dislike this ingredient?Join SkinSort For Free
Glyceryl Stearate Stats
- Glyceryl Stearate is a somewhat common cosmetic ingredient.
- 18% of products in our database contain it.
1 user have disliked this ingredient
Products With Glyceryl Stearate:
- CosIng ID: 34103
- INCI Name: GLYCERYL STEARATE
- INN Name: glyceryl monostearate
- EC #: 250-705-4/286-490-9
- Ph. Eur. Name: glyceroli monostearas
- All Functions: Emollient, Emulsifying
CosIng is the European Commission database for information on cosmetic substances and ingredients.
SkinSort uses CosIng to source some of it's data on ingredient names and functions.