Our database has 617 products that contain Cetearyl Alcohol.
Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol found in animals, plants, or made synthetically in a laboratory. It helps make a product more smooth, thick, helps make foam more stable, and prevents oils from separating from liquids. Fatty alcohols are emollients, meaning they don’t have the same drying effect as regular alcohol.
Alternate names: Alcohols, C16-18
What it is:
Want to like or dislike this ingredient?Join SkinSort For Free
Cetearyl Alcohol Stats
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a somewhat common cosmetic ingredient.
- 16% of products in our database contain it.
1 user has liked this ingredient
4 users has disliked this ingredient
Products With Cetearyl Alcohol:
- CosIng ID: 75132
- INCI Name: CETEARYL ALCOHOL
- EC #: 267-008-6 / -
- Ph. Eur. Name: alcohol cetylicus et stearylicus
- All Functions: Emollient, Emulsifying, Emulsion Stabilising, Foam Boosting, Opacifying, Surfactant, Viscosity Controlling
CosIng is the European Commission database for information on cosmetic substances and ingredients.
SkinSort uses CosIng to source some of it's data on ingredient names and functions.