Our database has 740 products that contain Sodium Hydroxide.
AKA lye, used to adjust the pH of a product.
Want to like or dislike this ingredient?Join SkinSort For Free
Sodium Hydroxide Stats
- Sodium Hydroxide is a somewhat common cosmetic ingredient.
- 20% of products in our database contain it.
1 user have disliked this ingredient
Products With Sodium Hydroxide:
- CosIng ID: 37890
- INCI Name: SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- INN Name: sodium hydroxide
- EC #: 215-185-5
- Ph. Eur. Name: natrii hydroxidum
- All Functions: Buffering, Denaturant
CosIng is the European Commission database for information on cosmetic substances and ingredients.
SkinSort uses CosIng to source some of it's data on ingredient names and functions.