Our database has 456 products that contain Sodium Hydroxide.
AKA lye, used to adjust the pH of a product.
See our Research Library to learn more about how we classify ingredients.
- This ingredient is somewhat common. 20% of products in our database contain it.
- 0 user(s) have liked this ingredient.
- 0 user(s) have disliked this ingredient.
- CosIng ID: 37890
- INCI Name: SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- INN Name: sodium hydroxide
- EC #: 215-185-5
- Ph. Eur. Name: natrii hydroxidum
- All Functions: Buffering, Denaturant