Our database has 336 products that contain Sodium Citrate.
A type of sodium salt from citric acid, it is rich in antioxidants and aids in preservation. In cosmetics, it is most often used a pH balancer.
Alternate name: Trisodium citrate
Want to like or dislike this ingredient?Join SkinSort For Free
Sodium Citrate Stats
- Sodium Citrate is a somewhat common cosmetic ingredient.
- 9% of products in our database contain it.
Products With Sodium Citrate:
|Masking||obscuring or blocking|
- CosIng ID: 37816
- INCI Name: SODIUM CITRATE
- INN Name: sodium citrate
- EC #: 200-675-3
- Ph. Eur. Name: natrii citras
- All Functions: Buffering, Chelating, Masking
CosIng is the European Commission database for information on cosmetic substances and ingredients.
SkinSort uses CosIng to source some of it's data on ingredient names and functions.