Acrylates Crosspolymer 4
Our database has 2 products that contain Acrylates Crosspolymer 4.
Acrylates Crosspolymer-4 is copolymer of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid or one of its simple esters, crosslinked with trimethylolpropane triacrylate
See our Research Library to learn more about how we classify ingredients.
- This ingredient is rare! Only 0% of products in our database contain it.
- 0 user(s) have liked this ingredient.
- 0 user(s) have disliked this ingredient.
|Emulsion Stabilising||stabiliziing emulsion, making two non-mixable ingredients stable|
- CosIng ID: 87994
- INCI Name: ACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER-4
- EC #: -
- All Functions: Emulsion Stabilising, Film Forming, Surfactant, Viscosity Controlling