Acrylates/Beheneth 25 Methacrylate/Hema Crosspolymer
Our database has 1 products that contain Acrylates/Beheneth 25 Methacrylate/Hema Crosspolymer.
Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate/HEMA Crosspolymer is a copolymer of beheneth-25 methacrylate, HEMA and one or more monomers consisting of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid or one of their simple esters, crosslinked with an allyl ether of pentaerythritol.
- This ingredient is rare! Only 0% of products in our database contain it.
- 0 user(s) have liked this ingredient.
- 0 user(s) have disliked this ingredient.
|Emulsion Stabilising||stabiliziing emulsion, making two non-mixable ingredients stable|
- CosIng ID: 93526
- INCI Name: ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE/HEMA CROSSPOLYMER
- All Functions: Emulsion Stabilising, Film Forming, Hair Fixing, Viscosity Controlling