Acrylates/Beheneth 25 Methacrylate Copolymer
Our database has 5 products that contain Acrylates/Beheneth 25 Methacrylate Copolymer.
Copolymer formed from the ester of 2-methylpropenoic acid and docosanol, ethoxylated, 25 mol EO (average molar ratio) and one or more monomers of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid or one of their simple esters
See our Research Library to learn more about how we classify ingredients.
- This ingredient is rare! Only 0% of products in our database contain it.
- 0 user(s) have liked this ingredient.
- 0 user(s) have disliked this ingredient.
- CosIng ID: 54266
- INCI Name: ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER
- All Functions: Viscosity Controlling