Achillea Millefolium Oil
Our database has 3 products that contain Achillea Millefolium Oil.
"Yarrow oil". Achillea Millefolium Oil is the essential oil obtained from the flowering herb of the Yarrow, Achillea millefolium L., Asteraceae
What it is:
See our Research Library to learn more about how we classify ingredients.
- This ingredient is rare! Only 0% of products in our database contain it.
- 0 user(s) have liked this ingredient.
- 0 user(s) have disliked this ingredient.
|Cleansing||To free from dirt, contamination, or impurities|
|Masking||obscuring or blocking|
|Perfuming||A substance that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor, especially a volatile liquid distilled from flowers or preparedsynthetically.|
|Refreshing||able to or tending to refresh; invigorating|
|Soothing||having a calming, assuaging, or relieving effect|
|Tonic||used remove soap residues and moisturize|
- CosIng ID: 74010
- INCI Name: ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM OIL
- EC #: - / 282-030-6
- All Functions: Antidandruff, Cleansing, Masking, Perfuming, Refreshing, Soothing, Tonic