Acetyl Hexapeptide 1
Our database has 2 products that contain Acetyl Hexapeptide 1.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-1 is reaction product of Alanine, arginine, histidine, leucine, phenylalanine and tryptophane hexapeptide with acetic acid
See our Research Library to learn more about how we classify ingredients.
- This ingredient is rare! Only 0% of products in our database contain it.
- 0 user(s) have liked this ingredient.
- 0 user(s) have disliked this ingredient.
|Skin Conditioning||to hydrate and soften skin|
- CosIng ID: 54133
- INCI Name: ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-1
- EC #: -
- All Functions: Skin Conditioning